Sunday, October 08, 2006

My Top 5 Online Household Stores










I will currently update this list, but as of right now these are the online stores I frequently browse for modern, functional, semi-affordable household items.

Please note a philosophy I stand by and will often refer back to: I am a firm believer in quality over quantity so I don't mind paying more money for fewer household items. Meaning, the more sustainable, durable and functional a product is the less of them you will have to buy in your lifetime and the more functions it performs, the less other items you will need.

Some more eco-friendly than others, all 100% modern and simple with designer products:

designpublic.com
2modern.com/eco/
dwr.com
modernica.com
fitzsu.com


Please feel free to browse these sites before the next few posts are up that touch on all my recent purchases or puchase hopefuls.



No comments: